When returning a lease or Mobility vehicle your deposit or agreed charges are at risk, due to smoke smell, seat stains, minor scratches or just not being clean enough.
We know what these companies look for when taking back a vehicle,
and will completely prepare your vehicle for the handover.
If the vehicle has dents or heavy paint damage, we can get these fixed also at great prices within the trade.
- Alloy wheel cleaner brushed into wheels
- Our non-caustic detergent applied to paintwork
- Exterior pressure washed down including arched and fuel flap
- Complete exterior hand wash using detailers mits
- Detail dry using detailers towels
- Machine polish out minor scratches
- Suitable polish and wax mix applied and left to cure
- Bodywork buffed with detailers towels
- All rubbish removed
- Complete vacuum - seats, carpets, mats and boot area
- Hand brushed console, dash vents and switches
- All carpets, seats and mats shampooed and machine extracted
- Door cards cleaned
- Headlining cleaned
- Ashtrays and cup holders washed out
- Dashboard and interior dress
- Deodorising chemical sprayed inside
- All glass work treated
- Tyres treated